Actions Hits: 1291
The Rotary Club of Saint-Martin Nord is pleased to present the projects planned by its President, Benjamin Rigobert, for the Rotary year 2019/2020.
- Continuation of the ongoing post-cyclonic actions with the Association Nationale des Compagnons-Bâtisseurs, for the recovery of roof rainwater from 40 habitats undergoing rehabilitation. (See also this article)
- Current water crisis in Saint-Martin: Distribution of water bottles to a targeted audience of needy people (in coordination with the Neighbourhood Councils and subject to funding).
- 8 September 2019: Rotary Family Fun Day, a family day of relaxation with our neighboring clubs, the Rotarys-clubs of St-Martin/Sint-Maarten, St-Barth & Anguilla. The location of this day's event remains to be defined
- 13 October 2019: Rolling for Health (with the cycling committee)
- November 2019: Cruise and Dance dinner on the lagoon (fundraising action to finance the retirement of the elderly)
- December 2019: Exit of the elderly by boat on the lagoon (annual club action)
- January 2020 : Health march
- Mid-February 2020: Dinner and Dancein Port de Plaisance (location to be confirmed) on the theme of music from the 70s and 80s. (Fundraising action)
- Other actions planned :
- Construction of a Neighbourhood house in the vicinity of the La Savane sports field,
- Reinstallation of the Rotary sign, removed by Irma, on the Sony Glascow building, built by Rotary,
- Twinning with a Rotary Club of Guadeloupe,
- Distribution of computer equipment offered by Pôle-Emploi. The associations that will benefit from it will be determined later
- Resumption of blood collections by the EFS (subject to confirmation by the EFS). (See also this article)
We will provide more information about these actions later.